Connected Cars does not cover the expense of any parking charges the user may receive.
The EasyPark integration is only a help. It is not a guarantee! Therefore, it is still the user’s responsibility to check:
- That the parking session starts in the correct payment zone
- That the parking session uses the correct registration number
- That the parking session ends in the EasyPark app
Connected Cars does not share any of the user’s data with EasyPark. Therefore, we are not able to preselect the vehicle or the zone for the user in the EasyPark app.
If a user contacts you and asks you to cover a parking charge, please ask the user to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including:
- Why the user believes he/she should not pay a parking charge
- An attachment with a photo of the charge